The Armenian Council of America and the entire Armenian American community of the United States encourage and support the Republic of Artsakh’s continuing efforts to develop as a free, democratic and independent nation.
- The United States and the United Nations should recognize the independence of the Republic of Artsakh.
- Azeri leaders and Turkish leaders should reduce belligerent talk and cease to incite their people to war.
- Azerbaijan should cease hiring mujaheddin and other foreign mercenaries.
- Turkey should no longer train and supply Azerbaijani troops and should cease threatening gestures towards Armenia.
- Azerbaijan and Turkey should cease their illegal blockades of Armenia and Artsakh.
- A permanent truce must be agreed upon and enforced.
- Principle factor in a final peace deal should be the right to self-determination.
815 E. Coloardo Blvd., Suite 140 • Glendale, CA 91205
Ph: (818) 545-9049 • Fax: (818) 545-9071 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us on: Facebook | Twitter